Microsafe’s revolutionary disinfection & sanitisation products are versatile, and have been in use across all major industries within Australia and overseas for almost 2 decades. Find out how our products can be used in your industry to combat infections and ensure the safety of all those involved.
Protecting the most vulnerable.
Aged care facilities are a haven for bacteria and viruses, making protecting residents from pathogens a daily struggle. The focus is often on reacting to outbreaks, rather than preventing them in the first place.
Many facilities do not implement adequate infection control procedures due to:
- Staffing / budgetary constraints
- Lack of knowledge and training
- Risks related to the toxicity of most infection control solutions on the market
The reality is that disinfecting doesn’t have to be time-consuming, expensive, complicated, or toxic.
A properly run and implemented infection control prevention program has been shown to result in healthier residents, a reduction in staff absentee rates, and an overall better reputation in the community.
Nanocyn® Disinfectant & Sanitiser has been proven to fit the aged care environment seamlessly:
- Contains, controls and eliminates a wide range of pathogens common in the aged care environment
- Can be safely used without vacating premises
- Neutralises odour
- Easy and efficient product application using fumigation machines
- Minimal training required
ChildCare / Education
A safer environment for children & educators alike.
Reducing the microbial load of child care facilities doesn’t just keep the children healthier, it also reduces the sick rates of staff – a win-win.
Yet finding infection control products that are safe to use around children yet effective at the same time can be tricky.
That’s where Microsafe’s Nanocyn® Disinfectant & Sanitiser comes in:
- Proven effectiveness against the Norovirus (Gastro), as well as many other viruses common in child care
- 100% natural and non-toxic
Keeping staff healthy and productive.
Many surfaces in the office can harbour more germs than a cutting board, a pet’s food dish, and even a toilet seat! But many of those surfaces – like your computer keyboard – don’t get cleaned very often (if ever!).
That’s where Microsafe’s Nanocyn® Disinfectant & Sanitiser and fumigation/misting machines come in:
- Causes no disruption to the office flow or OH&S issues
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Safe and gentle on all office equipment
- By fumigating, every exposed surface is covered, including those surfaces which are rarely cleaned
Protecting the professionals that
Emergency providers including ambulance, police, correctional, and rescue professionals all play a critical role in the prevention and control of infections.
In order to prevent the spread of infections in the pre-hospital environment, it is essential that all contaminated objects and environmental surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each patient.
That’s where Microsafe’s Nanocyn® Disinfectant & Sanitiser and fumigation machine come in:
- Less than 30 seconds to fumigate an entire cabin
- A maximum drying time of 10 minutes
- Creates a hospital-grade environment
- Airbus, Boeing, Cessna, Embraer, Bombardier approved
Keeping patients, staff and the greater community healthy.
The battle against infections in healthcare never stops, and with bacteria becoming increasingly resistant to many traditional disinfecting methods, it is more critical than ever to find a viable, long-term solution.
Microsafe’s Nanocyn® Disinfectant & Sanitiser can achieve that, and much more:
- Delivers results up to 3x greater than traditional disinfecting equipment in a shorter amount of time
- No need to vacate premises prior to use – reducing labour and risks to patients
- Integrates into any cleaning process with ease
- Requires minimal training
PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS
Keeping teams healthy throughout the season
Even at the peak of their physical fitness, high-performance athletes tend to have lower immune defences.
They are often inflicted with health issues during the off-season which can be detrimental to their preparation for the following season. Common issues include:
- Foot fungus
- Skin infections
- Respiratory problems
With Microsafe’s Nanocyn® Disinfectant & Sanitiser, team management can reduce the risk of illness greatly by disinfecting all relevant facilities, including change rooms, medical treatment/massage rooms, gyms, and hydro-treatment pools on a daily basis without disrupting the daily schedule.
Interested in learning more about the Microsafe® Group and our Australian operations? Fill out this form to request a call back from one of our passionate leaders.